The High Wire Woman Podcast with Rosanna Berardi — Episode 63: https://megaphone.link/OSC7511698931
This week on the High Wire Woman podcast, Rosanna Berardi is talking about the importance of telling stories. Her guest, Parul Agrawal, is an expert at this. Parul is a Business Growth Strategist, engineer, TEDx Speaker, and bestselling author. She joins Rosanna to help High Wire Women tell the stories of their lives, and take up space without feeling guilty for doing so.
You’ll hear Rosanna and Parul talk about:
- What made Parul diverge from her career in engineering.
- It’s ingrained in women to be humble when talking about their achievements. This is due to societal expectations and media. Women have power and need to start embracing that power and empowering each other.
- Just by telling your story, you can impact someone else in ways you won’t even realize. Your story can be the motivation and empowerment someone else needs.
- Parul talks about the mind map and the book map when writing your story. Start with the central idea then ‘branch out’ from there with subsections and sub-stories. Another way to get your story out is to record it, then transcribe it.
- Writing is powerful, therapeutic, and can change your life. Your story is inspirational even if you never share it with anyone.
- Parul talks about her book, The Growth Hacking Book.
Everyone has a story burning inside of them. A story that is worth sharing and that can change lives. You can share that fire with the world and impact so many. Tell your story!
The High Wire Woman Podcast with Rosanna Berardi: https://mtr.bio/high-wire-woman